British American Electric
Electrician Williamsburg VA
British American Electric was formed in late 2010 as a subsidiary of C. Stretch Electrical Contractors which was founded on the Isle of Wight, United Kingdom in 2004. It’s founder, Colin Stretch, has over 20 years of experience as a Master Electrician and has operated in all fields of electrical contracting including residential, commercial, industrial and explosive atmospheres (oil & gas refineries) in America, Canada, Great Britain and Europe.
Colin also has experience and is a certified installer of Solar Electric Panels (Photo Voltaic) and Solar Hot Water (Evacuated Tubes.)
We now operate in the Williamsburg VA area offering first class licensed electricians at very affordable prices and we cover all aspects of electrical contracting. Our service area extends across the entire Hampton Roads Area and into the surrounding cities and counties.
· Master Electrician in Virginia #2710058848 and Maryland #12543
· City & Guilds 2381 – 17th Edition IEE Regulation Certification of UK Electrical Code 2009
(United Kingdom’s Master Electrician equivalent Part 1 of 2)
· City & Guilds 2391 – Inspection, Testing and Fault Finding Certification of UK Electrical Code 2009 (United Kingdom’s Master Electrician equivalent Part 2 of 2)
· Registered Installer of Navitron Solar equipment, Photo Voltaic + Solar Thermal
· CompEx Ex01-04 (Electro technical Certification for working in potentially hazardous or explosive atmospheres)
· Chartered Institute of Health and Environment, Supervising Health & Safety Certificate